North Carolina Small Business Resource Fair
April 2021 in Asheville, NC
What is the NCSBRF?
The North Carolina Small Business Resource Fair will bring entrepreneurs, new, and small business owners together with financial institutions, legal experts, business organizations and government / nonprofit agencies in the region to help establish and grow small businesses in North Carolina.
What small businesses would benefit from the event?
- Starting a new business
- Creating, updating, or improving a business plan with financial statements
- Developing a marketing plan
- Financial resources to jumpstart your business.
- Want to regain control of your financials.
- Looking for ideas on how to energize your business.
- Updating your website.
- Reviewing your suppliers and vendors or seeking competitive bids.
- Interested in increasing sales.
- Bringing a patent to market.
- How to incorporate and best form of corporation.
- Understanding contracts.
- What is product / professional liability
- Developing a prototype
- Looking to expand your network of professional business advisers.
- Expanding your business through social media, direct mail, or other strategies.
- Considering business location, office space, executive-style, or virtual office space.
- Want to find the best telecommunication and internet solutions for them.
- Planning to hire.
- Help with HR, benefits, and health insurance.
- And many, many, more.
When is it planned for?
The first week of May as part of Small Business Week.
Why should I participate?
The Small Business Resource Fair will bring together small business owners and managers, new businesses and entrepreneurs planning a startup. This will be your opportunity to meet with new vendors, customers, and clients that are learning about the important goods and services you are offering, and that they need.
How can learn more, become a vendor, or sponsor?
Email email@example.com or call 864-774-0042
2019 Fair Location
For more information: